Comoe Form Files
Submit, Receive, Share, Manage Forms
The Comoe Form File Managers - Personal or PRO - stores Form Files and makes them available for the file owner. File owners can post or place a link to a Form File anywhere (websites, emails, SMS, social media, intranet, etc.). Anonymous users click, complete, and submit the forms by using the Comoe Editor. The file is saved in the file owners' Form File Manager. No email attachments, no multiple file versions: only one share setting.
A free Comoe account lets you store and share File Forms, but not collect them from external Form Links as Personal and PRO does. The Form File owner sets the sharing roles. The collaboration takes place via one single shared Form File version, without email attachments.
Personal Form File Manager - coForm
The Personal Form File Manager has all the features of the free manager with the addition of coForm. If you are part of an association, a doctors office, legal or any professional office, small commercial or government office and you have to collect signed forms from one or more customers, clients, patients, etc., the Personal Form File Manager is for you. Simply post the Form File as a link on a web site you manage, or as a link in an email. Once the user or submitter clicks on the link, the Comoe Editor will open, and they will be able to make edits and save the Form. After the edits are completed by the submitter, you will get notified by Comoe about the new File submission. If you never create or distribute Form Files for anonymous user data collection, you will not need the Personal Form File Manager.
During the saving process, Comoe will prompt the submitter to enter their email address, name, and optional notes. From there, you can continue to collaborate on this Form File. You, as the owner of the Form File, control the Edit and View roles plus limit the chronological accessibility for each individual file submitted. You can also send out an email or SMS request and enable a file uploaded for a time restricted period.
Pro Form File Manager - proForm
What is the difference between coForm and proForm? With proForm available under the Comoe Pro Form File Manager, when you post a Form File link, you will add a small Comoe link snippet to that link. When an anonymous web site visitor clicks on the link, the Comoe Editor opens, and based on your Form File settings, you enable this user to edit - or only view - this Form File, sign it, and save it to your Pro Form File Manager. proForm also expands on the index entry features when saving the file by the submitter. You, as the owner can set up index fields and either make these fields required or optional. In addition, you can set up payment options for Form Files that require associated fees. The Comoe proForm Filespace feature allows the owner to manage a wide range of Form Files across multiple Domains. In addition, the owner can invite members to a Filespace.
In comparison, coForm does not enable Form File links on third party web sites, nor does it expand on index entries or payment collection/processing.
Both File Managers have the following features built in.
- Communication: Comoe will send email notifications to the file share collaborator from within the Form File Managers upon your request e.g. initial a file share
- Chat Notes: Enables you to chat with the file share recipient/collaborator. A green dot will indicate if both participants are online. If one party is not online, each party can leave Chat Notes for review at the next sign in.
The Benefits of the Comoe Form File Managers:
- Paperless Form Management is here. Email attachments need to retire. Uploads are a-ok - but what then?
- Eliminates File Download: Removes the need to website visitor to download PDF forms, complete them offline, or via a local device (PC for example) and email or upload the files to a recipient.
- Central, none email based Form Collection: The owner of the Form Files will have all associated forms and indexed data in one spot and can easily share and manage the Files.
- Increases File/Data Security: Increases File security by removing the need to attach PDF files with sensitive data. PDF attachments no longer reside on email servers.
- Grants File, Feature Permissions: The owner of the Form Files controls file permissions.
- Reduces Cost, Increases Productivity: Form File Owner or File Recipient/Collaborator no longer need to purchase and install a PDF editor on a local device such as a Personal Computer. The Form File can either be stored on Comoe or on a website controlled by the Form owner.
- Maintains Form Version Control: Large organization like governments, courts, etc. can easily maintain form version control using Comoe Form Files. Whether the Form is stored on Comoe on behalf of the Form owner or storage on a web site controlled by the owner, one update will assure that all submitted Forms reflect the latest version.
Sample Form File Applications
- Education: Any educational organization can post Form Files on their website and collect and manage the completed Forms (Program Applications, Registrations, etc.).
- Health: Doctor or Dental Offices, Hospitals, etc. can post Form Files as medical forms on their website and patients can click on the form, complete, and save them online. No need download, edit, and re-upload the forms.
- Government: Forms are essential for government organizations. Comoe Form Files are the most productive way to collect and manage complete Forms from Citizens. The Comoe Pro Form File Manager is especially suited, since it also allows for departments to collaborate internally.
- Courts: Court Forms apply by region or court type. Form File enables one region or one court type to post a particular form once across the entire court system. Thus it reduces form storage requirements and it assures that Forms are always up-to-date at the time of collection.
- Professionals: Need to share a PDF for review without email attachment? Form File enables that. Need to post a type of application (e.g. rental application, credit authorization forms, etc.)? Simply post the Form once and let Comoe Form File do the data collection for you.
Create a Form Files on Comoe
Register a free Comoe account or sign in.
Comoe Personal: Upload or Create a PDF Form File with the Comoe Editor. Create a coForm link and post it anywhere. An anonymous visitor to your web site can click on this link, complete it in the Comoe Editor, and submit it to your Form File Manager.
Comoe PRO: Modify an existing PDF or link to a Form on a website you control with a Comoe provided proForm link and start collecting Form Files with email address associated user data from that web site to your Form File Manager.
Under both options you can manage (grant, revoke Form File permission, etc.) your collaboration with shared users.
Manage PDF Form Files with coForm inthe Personal Form File Manager or with proForm as part of the Comoe Pro Form File Manager.
At any given time, you can create, disable, or manage the file collaboration with any shared file user or collaborator.
Compare File Managers
Form File links on third party web sites